MBBS in Ukraine
MBBS in Russia | MBBS in Ukraine | Study in Russia | Study in Ukraine | About Russia | About Ukraine | Top Medical Universities of Russia | Top Medical Universities of Ukraine | Consultants for MBBS in Russia | Consultants for MBBS in Ukraine | Study MBBS in Russia | Study MBBS in Ukraine | MBBS in Russia in English | MBBS in Ukraine in English | Best Universities for MBBS in Russia | Best Universities for MBBS in Ukraine | Study MBBS in Russia in English | Study MBBS in Ukraine in English | Admission 2017 2018 in Russia | Admission 2017 2018 in Ukraine | Study Abroad | MBBS Abroad | Study MBBS Abroad | EdugoalOverseas | Higher Education in Russia | Higher Education in Ukraine | Top Engineering Technical Universities in Russia | Top Engineering Technical Universities in Ukraine | Medical Courses in Russia | Medical Courses in Ukraine | Engineering Courses in Russia | Engineering Courses in Ukraine | Economics Courses in Russia | Economics Courses in Ukraine | Aviation Courses in Russia | Aviation Courses in Ukraine | PG in Medicine Clinical Residency in Russia | PG in Medicine Clinical Residency in Ukraine | PG PHD Courses in Russia | PG PHD Courses in Ukraine | Admission Process in Russia | Admission Process in Ukraine | Postgraduate Education in Russia | Postgraduate Education in Ukraine | Apply Online in Russia | Apply Online in Ukraine | Tuition Fee on Education in Russia | Tuition Fee on Education in Ukraine | Reason to Study in Russia | Reason to Study in Ukraine | Living in Russia | Living in Ukraine | Living Abroad | Cities of Russia | Cities of Ukraine | Accommodation and Hostels in Russia | Accommodation and Hostels in Ukraine | Top Aviation Universities of Russia | Top Aviation Universities of Ukraine | Top Economics Universities of Russia | Top Economics Universities of Ukraine | Visa and Immigration in Russia | Visa and Immigration in Ukraine | Airport Pickup in Russia | Airport Pickup in Ukraine | Arrival in Russia | Arrival in Ukraine | Representatives in Russia | Representatives in Ukraine | English Courses in Russia | English Courses in Ukraine | Why Russia | Why Ukraine | Why Choose Russia | Why Choose Ukraine | Popular Universities of Russia | Popular Universities of Ukraine
Studying medicine in Ukraine, students benefit from the high quality of education of some universities, with cheap tuition fee and living costs. Most of Ukrainian Medical Universities teaching Medicine (MBBS / MD), Dentistry, Nursing, Pharmacy, etc., have more than 20 year experience of teaching medicine in English or French.
Thousands of international students from more than 110 different countries get higher education in Ukraine today and a good part of them attracted by medical studies. Most of them come from India, Nigeria, China, Turkey, Uganda, Russia, Malaysia and central European countries. Ukrainian medical institutions cooperate closely with Universities from Germany, France, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, USA and Austria; this allows students participate in international conferences, exchange programs and various scientific projects.
STUDYING MEDICINE IN UKRAINE: MEDICAL PROGRAMS
Most popular medical courses among international students in Ukraine are:
- Medicine: duration of the medical course is 6 years; degree awarded is doctor of medicine (MD or MBBS);
- Dental: duration of the dental course is 5 years; degree awarded is bachelor of dentistry (BDS);
- Pediatrics: duration of the course is 6 years; degree awarded is doctor of medicine (pediatrician);
- Nursing: duration of the course is 4 years; degree awarded is bachelor of nursing.
- Dental orthopedic: duration of the course is 2 years; degree awarded is bachelor of dental orthopedic;
- Post graduate studies: duration of the study is 2-3 years;
BENEFITS OF STUDYING MBBS IN UKRAINE
- Degree obtained in Ukraine is directly valid in 27 European countries because Ukraine is a member of BOLOGNA PROCESS. Hence, you can be worry free about the standards are quality of the MBBS degree provided in Ukraine.
- The MBBS courses in Ukrainian universities are globally Recognized by WHO, MCI, UNESCO, EUROPEAN COUNCIL, etc
- Ukraine is an European country that has the European Life Standards but the tuition fee and expenses fee is very low cost compared to any other European countries.
- The MBBS courses in Ukraine are in English as well hence the Indian students who are only familiar with English can easily go and study MBBS in Ukraine. Even the people here are versed with English and there is no problem in residing in Ukraine.
- The climate too is moderate so students will have no such problems in accommodating in Ukrainian cities.
- There are no ILETS and TOEFL required.
- MBBS in Ukraine has low tuition fees Ukrainian MBBS universities follow high strands of the educations and qualified teachers.
- There are no Admission tests like the Entrance tests that happens in India which majority of students can get through even after getting high percentage of marks due to limited seats.
- Ukraine is a part of the BOLOGNA Process hence the education standards and quality is at par with the world class strands.
- Ukrainian universities have good world ranking hence the degrees will be available and recognized.
- Almost all the medical universities of Ukraine are recognized under WHO, FAIMER, IMED< UNESCO etc.
- Students can complete their MBBS in Ukraine and thereafter They can practice medicine in any country after applying and passing the licensing exams like USMLE for USA, PLAM for UK, MCI for India and others.
- The courses are targeted on the complete student development. Cost of living is also low in the Ukraine, hence living there will not cost much.
The Medical course at the Any Ukrainian University takes six years and leads to MD (Doctor of Medicine) or MBBS. In the under graduate program, during six years of study the students learn different subjects from fundamental subjects disciplines to special medical subjects. This is an exciting time in medicine as we look forward to developing new avenues in health care excellence. The practice of medicine remains one of the most requested of all professions and we believe that our Universities are the perfect places to acquire medical knowledge and gain the degree. They want to provide care for people and they feel that as physicians they can make a difference in their communities. For that reason, we have great faith that there is a bright future for health care.
The successful students who will complete study of five years, then on graduation work for another year under probation in order to gain general registration. There is a wide range of specialization available in the public and private sectors, involving research, academic medicine, public health, clinical medicine and other areas. Specialties include Cardiology, Oncology, Pediatrics, Psychological Medicine, Surgery, Pathology, Public Health, General Practice and many others. Most doctors complete postgraduate training in their chosen specialty.
Here is the course description with detailed MBBS syllabus
For 6 years of training 13,474 hours out of them:
- Humanitarian subjects — 1,576 hours
- Social-economic subjects — 432 hours
- Fundamental /general scientific/ subjects — 2,180 hours
- Professionally oriented subjects — 6,098 hours
- Elective courses — 324 hours
- Practical training — 972 hours
- Subinternship /in the 6-th year — 1,892 hours
When it comes to study medicine abroad in English, medical schools in Ukraine are one of the best destinations. Students from all over the world (UK, Germany, Scandinavian, India, Africa etc.) are attracted by medical studies (medicine, dentistry, podiatry, and nursing etc.) in Ukraine due to very low living cost, tuition fees and quality of medical studies.