How to obtain visa
MBBS in Russia | MBBS in Ukraine | Study in Russia | Study in Ukraine | About Russia | About Ukraine | Top Medical Universities of Russia | Top Medical Universities of Ukraine | Consultants for MBBS in Russia | Consultants for MBBS in Ukraine | Study MBBS in Russia | Study MBBS in Ukraine | MBBS in Russia in English | MBBS in Ukraine in English | Best Universities for MBBS in Russia | Best Universities for MBBS in Ukraine | Study MBBS in Russia in English | Study MBBS in Ukraine in English | Admission 2017 2018 in Russia | Admission 2017 2018 in Ukraine | Study Abroad | MBBS Abroad | Study MBBS Abroad | EdugoalOverseas | Higher Education in Russia | Higher Education in Ukraine | Top Engineering Technical Universities in Russia | Top Engineering Technical Universities in Ukraine | Medical Courses in Russia | Medical Courses in Ukraine | Engineering Courses in Russia | Engineering Courses in Ukraine | Economics Courses in Russia | Economics Courses in Ukraine | Aviation Courses in Russia | Aviation Courses in Ukraine | PG in Medicine Clinical Residency in Russia | PG in Medicine Clinical Residency in Ukraine | PG PHD Courses in Russia | PG PHD Courses in Ukraine | Admission Process in Russia | Admission Process in Ukraine | Postgraduate Education in Russia | Postgraduate Education in Ukraine | Apply Online in Russia | Apply Online in Ukraine | Tuition Fee on Education in Russia | Tuition Fee on Education in Ukraine | Reason to Study in Russia | Reason to Study in Ukraine | Living in Russia | Living in Ukraine | Living Abroad | Cities of Russia | Cities of Ukraine | Accommodation and Hostels in Russia | Accommodation and Hostels in Ukraine | Top Aviation Universities of Russia | Top Aviation Universities of Ukraine | Top Economics Universities of Russia | Top Economics Universities of Ukraine | Visa and Immigration in Russia | Visa and Immigration in Ukraine | Airport Pickup in Russia | Airport Pickup in Ukraine | Arrival in Russia | Arrival in Ukraine | Representatives in Russia | Representatives in Ukraine | English Courses in Russia | English Courses in Ukraine | Why Russia | Why Ukraine | Why Choose Russia | Why Choose Ukraine | Popular Universities of Russia | Popular Universities of Ukraine
Getting visa can be a complicated process. Applying through the Consultancy like Edugoal Overseas, that specialize in education for foreign students abroad for such a log time can offer you right instructions and processing times, help you through the process and give update or better yet handle and resolve the problems instantly- making the intricate processing simple. Edugoal Overseas specializes in this service since 2005 and assisted thousands of students worldwide.
The majority of international applicants who want to study in Russia/Ukraine need visa to arrive to Ukraine/Russia.
International applicants from Azerbaijan, Abkhazia, Southern Ossetia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Armenia and Uzbekistan do not need visa.
Please check the detailed information how to obtain study visa:
TIPS HOW TO CLEAR INTERVIEW
Generally, the interview process is never long, half-an-hour at the most, and the questions are very specific to the course and student. Rarely would it sway beyond the information you’ve already submitted as part of your visa process.
What the Interviewer Wants! You have to understand what it is that the interviewer wants from you:
- Your motivation and your capability of living up to the demands of the course, country’s laws and culture.
- Your financial capability to manage all expenses during your study.
So basically, the interview is all about assessing you, and gaining clarity on all the documents you have already submitted to them. In short, they want to see why you should be granted a visa.
A few pointers…
- First and most important tip: Get your facts straight! Don’t exaggerate or lie about anything during the course of your interview. Remember, they already have all your educational and financial documents, and the consular officer is trained to spot any hint of lies.
- Do the groundwork and look into the university you are applying at. Look closely into the course you’ve chosen and ask yourself if your choice is in line with your educational goals. Refresh your memory on the main subjects which are necessary for admission.
- The interviewer may wish to know your reasons for choosing country and a specific program and university, and when he asks that question you must be able to answer it hesitation-free.
- You may have to face questions concerning your financial status; so look into your bank balance and be sure of your financial plan. If your parents are retired, or you lack sufficient funding, then the interviewer may ask you to explain how you plan to fund yourself.
- Look presentable, dress smart and approach the interview calmly. Don’t go there prepared to recite memorized answers. They are looking to see if you are clear with your objectives.
- Work on the simple etiquettes of conversation. Be polite and courteous in your response. Listen carefully to the questions and wait for your turn to answer. A little patience and good manners goes a long way.
- Be confident when meeting the visa officer; don’t fidget around the desk or look too nervous. Also, don’t pick an argument with the officer during your interview.
If language is not your strong point then brush up on your grammar and speaking skills. You must convince the visa officer that you are competent enough in English to study in a foreign country.
If you are asked to bring any documents for the interview, then ensure you have them all sorted before you get there. You may be asked to bring a passport, various forms, passport-size photos, test scores, educational certificates, transcripts, bank statements and other related documents. If you have a gap after school, bring all educational documents you have, letters from work, certificates from coaching centers and so on.
Being paperwork-ready and getting there ahead of time should ease your mind to a fair extent on the day of the interview.
We realize that everything you have completed up until this point is being put on the line during this interview, but don’t feel pressured or fazed by that. You just need to approach it with a calm demeanor, and again, be confident with your answers. Don’t take the interview too lightly either. The key to clearing the interview is to present yourself well and be sincere with your answers.